Catastrophic injuries are very severe personal injury cases from which you should receive maximum compensation. Catastrophic injuries can cause you great distress physically, financially and emotionally. If you or a loved one has suffered from a catastrophic injury, contact Lucas & Cárdenas’ personal injury attorneys to help you get the compensation you deserve.
The most common types of catastrophic injuries are:
- Amputation Injuries – Any accident in which you lost one or more of your limbs. Damages from amputation injuries include rehabilitation, medical bills, lost wages, and prosthetic expenses.
- Blindness & Deafness– If you are injured and as a result, you become blind or deaf, your life will be severely impacted. You will have to learn to cope with your injuries and will need extensive rehabilitation and occupational therapy.
- Brain injuries – There are many consequences that stem from brain injuries, including decreased motor skills, personality changes, and diminished cognitive skills. If you or a loved one has suffered from a brain injury, you may require a lifetime of treatment.
- Burn injuries – There is extensive medical care that burn victims need and they may also require surgeries and rehabilitation.
- Paralysis – Some catastrophic injuries result in partial or complete paralysis of your body. There will be significant life changes and adjustment to the injuries you have incurred.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Partial or complete paralysis can result from spinal cord injuries. In most cases of spinal cord injuries, extensive medical treatment is required along with rehabilitation.
When dealing with the physical, emotional and financial devastation surrounding a catastrophic injury, you need to have the best personal injury attorney who will be your fierce advocate. Lucas & Cárdenas’ catastrophic injury attorneys have vast experience litigating personal injury claims for our clients, which includes catastrophic injury claims. We have the necessary skills and experience to get you the compensation you deserve.